I think we can all agree that shopping for men is difficult. The men in my life are really practical, so I either have to think way outside the box, or get them something I know they’ll use or wear.
This year, I found so many things I’m excited about. There are some things that Tommy already has and loves that I included as well. Specifically, this watch. If you’re looking for a really nice gift, I’m telling you, this watch is IT.
Here are the things that I’m eyeing for Tommy and my brothers, and things they already have and love.
Christmas Gift Guide for Him
1. Patagonia Retro Fleece – I love this Patagonia jacket. Both Tommy and I are huge fans of Patagonia, and I think he’d love this coat. It’s perfect if he likes to hike, but also just to wear around.
2. Patagonia Better Sweater Jacket – Tommy has this and loves it. It layers really well under the Nano Puff. If the man in your life doesn’t have Patagonia, that’s the first gift I’d buy him.
3. Leather Tech Roll Up Case – This is perfect for traveling. The leather is pretty, and you can emboss his initials into it as well.
4. Heated Neck Massager – This heated neck massager is SO popular on Amazon right now. It’s around $40, which I love. Every man loves a neck massage, right?
5. This Movado Leather Watch – I gave Tommy this watch this year and he LOVES it. It’s really handsome, and a nice gift for any man.
6. Leather Weekend Bag – I have a Barrington Bag myself, and it was my favorite purchase of 2020. This leather bag is so handsome and well made.
7. Customized Golf Balls – A thoughtful gift for any man who loves golf. And something he’d never buy himself.
8. Cocktail Napkins – These make a nice gift, but let’s be honest, they’re sort of a selfish gift for our bar cart. How fun would they be for cocktails during the Masters?
9. Ugg Slippers – An absolute essential if he doesn’t have any. Tommy adores his Uggs.
10. Leather Travel Pouch – The leather used for this is basketball leather, which looks so cool. You can have his initials put on this as well.
Other unique Christmas gift ideas for guys
A ButcherBox Subscription
Tommy and I LOVE our ButcherBox subscription. Get this: it’s a meat delivery subscription. We are so impressed with the quality of everything we get, and we love having our freezer stocked with options. I’m actually the one who loves to grill in our home, but I think this would be a really fun gift if the man in your life claims to be a “grill master”. You could even get him this apron to go with it.
For Tommy, this would mean getting him an a buddy a tee time somewhere they want to play golf. Or maybe you could even plan the trip for you both, but do something he loves together. The photo below is from a trip we took to Primland this summer.